We are looking for a talented video editor to assemble recorded footage into a finished project that is consistent with our show format and is suitable for broadcasting.
The goal is to convert the raw footage into 2-4 minute segments that are informative, fun and entertaining for all viewers.
The camera operator is responsible for the audio and visual recording on scene or on set. Responsibilities include:
- Ensuring the equipment is fully charged and has adequate storage for filming.
- Microphones are working properly and are effectively recording audio (Perform sound checks often)
- Collaborating with the interviewer to get the best shots possible
- Must have an understanding of post production video editing (the better the footage, the easier it is to edit)
- Lighting is very important and the camera operator is responsible for making sure there is proper lighting to capture the moment.
The ideal interviewer can think on their feet and have a sense of the overall goal of the show.